- It was one of the most important agricultural and civil engineering machines ever made.
- In the late 1970s he established an engineering machining business called All Right Machining in Los Angeles which worked on engines and transmissions for aircraft companies.
- Inside, Baker made a sharp left turn into a large, open engineering machine shop and " went up one lane and down another " shooting, Scavo said.
- The Ministry of National Defense deployed around 1, 600 soldiers for the rescue operations, including 131 transport vehicles, 29 ambulances, 3 fire trucks, 3 chemical-detection vehicles, 15 engineering machines and other equipment.
- When Ruben Garcia, 17, showed the president a sound-engineering machine that can change the pitch of a human voice, rendering an off-key singer on pitch, the dedicated amateur saxophonist and hymn-singer marveled, " So it's like a high-tech karaoke bar ."