もっと例文: 1 2
- Instead, engineering manuals were studied at all hours of the day and night.
- They're just make believe stories, not engineering manuals.
- The exhibit includes Marshall's battered campaign hat and a worn engineering manual he used as a teacher, as well as paintings, photographs and cartoons.
- Baker, chief executive officer and technology manager, is a soil physicist who has written engineering manuals for the U . S . Army Corps of Engineers.
- For example, Boeing Aircraft used the Mind Mapping technique to condense an engineering manual into a 25-foot-long Mind Map, which was then used to instruct a team of 100 engineers.