もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Near the end of his life, William was forced to change the entail on his earldom.
- The plan was that Philip would agree to his father's terminating the entail on the estates.
- In 1880 the 7th Duke was forced to petition Parliament to break the protective entail on the Palace and its contents.
- Rather it entails on-the-ground collaboration with foreign detectives and intelligence agents, sharing information, coordinating strikes against wanted fugitives.
- George Ashburnham had taken out a mortgage on his Welsh estates in 1824 for ?9, 403, 4s, 6d after he had freed the Welsh properties from entail on certain leases.