もっと例文: 1 2
- In 1944 the cemetery was resurveyed and redesigned by members of the 7th Graves Registration and Environment Unit.
- In this environment units are able to demonstrate capabilities, improve procedures, compare notes, and enhance standardization for global operations.
- For the management accountant in a large organisation with its own environment unit or legal team, the solution will be straightforward.
- Riva, who heads Italian Telecom's environment unit, said 22 of the committee's 44 members representing the biggest part of Europe's telecommunications industry have signed the charter.
- While head of the Environment Unit at the Institute of Public Affairs, Dr Marohasy compiled a backgrounder titled " Myth and the Murray-measuring the real state of the river environment " which was published by the Institute in December 2003.