もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
- Major contributions in financial markets, monetary economics, urban re-engineering and environmental accounting.
- An environmental accounting system consists of environmentally differentiated conventional accounting and ecological accounting.
- Environmental accounting of natural capital and ecosystem services for the US National Forest System.
- Initially his work was concerned with social and environmental accounting.
- Environmental accounting is organized in three sub-disciplines : global, national, and corporate environmental accounting, respectively.