もっと例文: 1 2
- A concealed escape stairway in the wall leads out of the Wada.
- An "'escape chute "'is a special kind of emergency exit, used where conventional fire escape stairways are impractical.
- The building was built in the 20's, yet still had four corner escape stairways with fire doors at each exit.
- The building was totally renovated with fire sprinkler systems, fire escape stairways, new HVAC systems, and a complete electrical renovation.
- Each floor has two pressurized fire escape stairways with widths of 1.35 meters, higher than the standard 1.20 meters of comparable structures.