estate agents authorityの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- Meanwhile, association member Stephen Ng, also a member of the Estate Agents Authority, said temporary estate agent licences would be issued by the end of December.
- Since then, he had also sat on many public positions, including member of the Estate Agents Authority and the Social Welfare Advisory Committee 2000 to 2006.
- Chairman of the Estate Agents Authority Marvin Cheung Kin-tung said after the group's first meeting on Tuesday that the impact on consumers of yet-to-be-determined licensing fees would be minimal.
- THE Estate Agents Authority ( EAA ) on Thursday began drawing up a plan to promote professionalism in the estate agency trade, enhancing protection for consumers and encouraging fair and honest property transactions.
- Speaking in the wake of the closure of all 23 chain shops under the Goodfortune Realty on Wednesday, Mr Tang who is a also member of the newly formed Estate Agents Authority admitted there was nothing it could do to increase security for the practitioners under Hong Kong's policy of a free economy.