もっと例文: 1 2 3
- In 1910 his Etrich II, or " Etrich Taube " made its maiden flight.
- For some time he worked together with Igo Etrich, inventor of the " Etrich Taube ".
- On 1 June 1912 Dons performed the first flight in Norway, in an Etrich Taube monoplane named Start made in Germany by Edmund Rumpler.
- It was later used in the much more famous Bl閞iot XI Channel-crossing aircraft of 1909 and also copied in the earliest examples of the Etrich Taube.
- Behind the cockpit, the lower longerons met to make a triangular rear cross-section, much like that of the earlier Etrich Taube's rear fuselage.