もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5
- Surgical specialists who commonly treat specific aspects of facial trauma are oral and maxillofacial surgeons.
- Doctors discovered brain swelling, nose fractures and facial trauma, according to her family's lawyer.
- The doctors discovered brain swelling, nose fractures and facial trauma, her family's lawyer said Thursday.
- Furthermore, rates of cranio-facial trauma and infection increased through time demonstrating that the civilization collapsed amid illness and injury.
- Brandon's facial trauma was so severe that his 23-year-old brother, Tim Denny, didn't recognize him.