- The client overruled the attorney, declaring that she was a faithful John's customer.
- Tales such as " Faithful John " by the Brothers Grimm teaches moral lessons in Freud's reality principle and pleasure principle.
- "Faithful John follows Freud's reality principle; he is concerned with cause and effect and the consequences of his actions, and thus he is pragmatic in his orientation.
- The story demonstrates how Johannes, the servant in " Faithful John, " adheres to the former principle while his master, the young prince, is in the grips of the latter.
- When the queen agrees to the sacrifice, Faithful John immediately comes back to life, the curse broken, and as a reward for the king's loyalty, the two children are restored to life as well.