もっと例文: 1 2
- He is a traditionalist, though, with overly familiar ideas about how to keep people apart, sexually, familially, geographically.
- Many of the abbesses at Barking Abbey were familially related to the British royal house, and likely often selected by the monarch until the early thirteenth century.
- About 10 percent of all cases of breast cancer are thought to be familially linked, and the newly discovered gene could account for about half of those cases.
- The collection reflects Cisneros's experience of being surrounded by American influences while still being familially bound to her Mexican heritage as she grew-up north of the Mexico-US border.
- The term " Sakyong " in Tibetan literally means " earth-protector, " although it is colloquially understood to mean " king . " The Sakyong King lineage is passed down familially.