もっと例文: 1 2
- Modern commercially mass-produced potato farls, however, are often rectangular in form.
- A Irish breakfast is usually accompanied by soda bread but in Northern Ireland an Ulster fry can contain fried soda farls.
- In Northern Ireland, the term generally refers to soda bread and to potato bread or cakes ( potato farls ).
- _Potato farls : These, Qualters said, are a bit like Irish soda bread but made into rolls instead of a loaf.
- Potato farls are square slices ( usually around 0.5-1 cm in thickness ) of soft potato bread, lightly powdered with flour and are common in Ulster, especially Northern Ireland.