もっと例文: 1 2
- Collinear transfer zones include areas which the major fault boundaries are in line with one another.
- The Alpine Fault is the right-lateral transform fault boundary separating the Puysequr Trench and the northern Kermadec Trench.
- The Hornblende Schist continues south of the South Pier for where there is a fault boundary with the serpentine.
- But there still was no sign that the Cascadia fault zone had ever actually produced a mega-quake across the fault boundary.
- Major fault boundaries within rift systems tend to expand with time based on the assumption that the extensional stress and strain is consistent in a given rift system.