もっと例文: 1 2
- Prix fixe : pree-fix or pre-feeks _ fixed-price menu
- One of the earliest pastors Robert Feeks, had the distinction of becoming the first ordained minister in Oyster Bay in 1724.
- And nowhere have prix-fixe ( pronounced PREE FEEKS, by the way ) meals enjoyed more success than in New York City.
- Feeks'public death sparked a new round of people fearing the electric lines over their heads in what has been called the " Electric Wire Panic ".
- The blame seemed to settle on Westinghouse since, having bought many of the lighting companies involved, people assumed Feeks'death was the fault of a Westinghouse subsidiary.