もっと例文: 1 2
- Like prescient Dr . Feelgoods, they prescribe the nostrums that will ward off a constantly changing world.
- For years, sports has been filled with whispers of Dr . Feelgoods who prowled the sidelines, armed with pain killers that let athletes play through injuries.
- Starting their tour in Germany, the newly found Beatles and the young Feelgoods were moved quickly around in Hamburg due to several issues, including the termination of contract by one club owner.
- Other opponents have raised the specter of " pot doctors " and " Dr . Feelgoods " who will indiscriminately provide fraudulent medical certification for recreational users, effectively legalizing drugs.
- Whilst with the Feelgoods, Gage recorded a piano-based blues-album " Out of Hours ", which was recorded in Finland, and released in 1997 by Finnish record company Goofin'Records.