- a very good measure of the risk of this financial market
- are being largely ignored by the international financial market .
- however , confusion of financial market because of the great depression led outflow of silver coins , so the silver standard was abandoned (the abandonment of the old " tael " and its replacement with the " yuan " ; adoption of legal currency based on controlled currency system ) in 1935 .
- however , the futures market that was established by dojima rice market in osaka with a permission of the bakufu in 1730 was the first futures market in the world , and some people think that it was impossible for a samurai , who was not a merchant , to understand such a new financial market .
- by contrast , the national treasury reserves in specie increased from \12 .7 million to \42 .27 million , and since \ 1 in specie , which had been equivalent to a \1 .80 note , came to \1 .008 in the financial market , which meant that , with the specie money and the paper money being almost equal in value , conditions for issuing convertible paper money were established by then .