もっと例文: 1 2 3
- The finished plate now has a non-image area composed of ink repellent silicone.
- Before them sat half-finished plates of ceviche and mussels _ but no muchame.
- His last finished plate was a portrait of Charles Dickens, after William Powell Frith, for James Stephenson.
- The finished plated form can either be the finished part, or can be used in a subsequent process to produce a positive of the original mandrel shape.
- A very shallow-angled prism was usually cemented to the front of the finished plate to deflect unwanted surface reflections, and this made plates of any substantial size impractical.