もっと例文: 1 2
- The finished water is then chlorinated and fluorinated, and sent to storage prior to distribution.
- Baylis was one of the first sanitary engineers to raise concerns about open finished water reservoirs.
- The Natural Resources Defense Council, in a study published this month, found that at least 45 million Americans drink water supplied by 100 utility systems that have found cryptosporidium in raw or finished water.
- At the John Dye conditioning plant, two pumping stations located on the north and south sides of the plant draw finished water from three ground level storage facilities and pump to the distribution system.
- Last year, more than 45 million Americans drank water from plants that found the parasite in their raw or finished water, according to a study of 100 water utilities by the Natural Resources Defense Council, an environmental group.