fish aggregating deviceの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- Fish aggregating devices and navigational aids were located at various strategic points.
- When fishermen use such objects, they are called fish aggregating devices ( FADs ).
- In sheltered coastal waters, anchored or drifting rafts can become effective fish aggregating devices.
- Data on fish aggregating devices, known as FADs, is currently sparse in many ocean regions.
- Typical vertical behaviour of bigeye tuna shifts when fish associate with seamounts, buoys and fish aggregating devices, with individuals remaining in surface waters.