もっと例文: 1 2
- No treatment is required for Fordyce granules, except for cosmetic removal of labial lesions.
- Oral Fordyce granules appear as rice-like granules, white or yellow-white in color.
- Fordyce spots, or Fordyce granules, are ectopic sebaceous glands found on the genitals and oral mucosa.
- Sebaceous carcinoma of the oral cavity has been reported, presumably arising from Fordyce granules or hyperplastic foci of sebaceous glands.
- No treatment is required for oral Fordyce granules, except for cosmetic removal of labial lesions if the individual wishes it.