fore - and - aft rigの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- The fore-and-aft rig was particularly useful in maneuvering upwind.
- From about 1870, the fore-and-aft rig was introduced ( gaff rigged ).
- Historically, spritsails were the first fore-and-aft rigs, appearing in Greco-Roman navigation in the 2nd century BC.
- For coastal work, " Virginia " would have used a fore-and-aft rig with a sprit mainsail and one headsail.
- In 1920, petty officers with four years'standing also received the fore-and-aft rig with the cap badge formerly worn by CPOs.