fore and afterの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- This was remedied by installing two water tanks near the fore and after masts on the upper deck, connected by a flying bridge.
- He failed to make much of an impact at Forest and after making 14 appearances he re-joined Stoke on a short-term loan.
- The boat's crew pushes down on the fore and after wire, to relieve pressure on the pins, and the pins are removed.
- The slack in the fore and after allows the disengaging hooks to release the falls simultaneously, and the seaboat drops safely and level the final few inches into the water.
- The adoption of heavy guns necessitated their being mounted lower down than on top of the fore and after castles as previously where anti-personnel weapons had been positioned through the later Middle Ages, due to the possibility of capsizing.