もっと例文: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
- Forging bonds of empathy with mass audiences is what sustains presidentilleadership.
- His second venture involved a foray into selling stolen and forged bonds.
- Instead, it forges bonds that create a haven for generations of Caucasian women, including her mother.
- Terrible as their ordeal in the water was, survivors say it forged bonds of friendship that are indissoluble.
- The quality control coordinator for Plante, Joaquin Gomez, disagreed, saying the agency had forged bonds with farmers.