もっと例文: 1 2
- Forging dies are usually made of high-alloy or tool steel.
- Common applications for these tool steels include forging dies, die-casting die blocks, and drawing dies.
- Once forging dies were made it was not cost effective to test cast parts due to the relatively low number of engines produced.
- The entire piece is heated again and forged to the shape of the blade, bolster, and tang using forging dies in one operation.
- ISO 1.2767, also known as DIN X 45 NiCrMo 4, AISI 6F7, and blanking dies, forging dies, and industrial blades.