もっと例文: 1 2
- Frame synchronization must be achieved before a data stream can be decommutated.
- Note that frame synchronization can only be performed within a given television line standard.
- A composite video signal combines on one wire the video information required to recreate a color picture, as well as line and frame synchronization pulses.
- Other systems must synchronize using some form of out-of-band communication, or add frame synchronization sequences that don't carry data to the signal.
- The desired hidden digital data signal is combined in the distortion step using a pre-determined pseudorandom binary sequence for audio frame synchronization and large amounts of forward error correction for the hidden data to be embedded.