freedom of the press in the united statesの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- "' Freedom of the press in the United States "'is protected by the defamation law.
- The Inter American Press Association reported Wednesday that freedom of the press in the United States has been " turned on its head ."
- He greatly influenced the revolutionaries who fought for American independence and played a role in establishing the right to freedom of the press in the United States.
- "Court orders infringing on the confidentiality of journalists'sources also represent a serious risk to freedom of the press in the United States, " Bonilla said in the report submitted to the organization . " More than once, judges have declared journalists in contempt and jailed those who have declined to reveal their sources.
- In this book, Goodale analyzed the important of the Pentagon Papers case and also chronicled significant events in the history of freedom of the press in the United States from 1968 to the date of publication ( 2013 ) . " The New York Times ", and the " New York Review of Books " reviewed the book favorably.