freedom of the press in ukraineの例文
- The incident garnered international attention as a barometer of the state of freedom of the press in Ukraine.
- It also brought Myroslava Gongadze to greater prominence as a campaigner for democracy, human rights, and freedom of the press in Ukraine.
- Freedom of speech and press are guaranteed by law, but authorities sometimes interfere with the news media through different forms of pressure ( see Freedom of the press in Ukraine ).
- "' Freedom of the press in Ukraine "'was considered in 2013 to be among the best of the post-Soviet states other than the Baltic states.
- :: * Donetsk People's Republic, * War in Donbass, * Right Sector, * 2014 pro-Russian unrest in Ukraine, * 2014 15 Russian military intervention in Ukraine, * Republic of Crimea, * Crimean status referendum, 2014, * Humanitarian situation during the war in Donbass, * Freedom of the press in Ukraine, * Ihor Kolomoyskyi, * Annexation of Crimea by the Russian Federation, * 2014 Ukrainian revolution, * 2014 Odessa clashes .-- talk ) 01 : 01, 23 May 2015 ( UTC)