french nationality lawの例文
- The French nationality law itself, strongly secular, forbids any statistics or lists based on ethnic membership.
- Since " Weil's article made this provision of the French nationality law notorious, the French parliament abolished it ".
- :: Our article on French nationality law says that the five year waiting period can be waived for " citizens of French speaking countries ", so I can see where this comes from.
- Therefore, modern French nationality law combines four factors : paternality or'right of blood', birth origin, residency and the will expressed by a foreigner, or a person born in France to foreign parents, to become French.
- French nationality law are based on " jus soli ", and not on racist " jus sanguinis ", which as no scientific meaning at all ( what is all this Nazi blood mythology ? ? ? ) ..