もっと例文: 1 2
- Oiling would normally be performed on full grain aniline leathers.
- :Full grain is appropriate when the visual character of the skin is a selling point.
- Success requires understanding, fortitude, and foresight to bring the " blade to the full grain in the ear ."
- In 2011, a new " Maintainer " style of boot, made with sage green full grain leather, was authorized for wear by all airmen to address these concerns.
- Jesus acknowledged this when he said, " The earth produces of itself, first the blade, then the ear, then the full grain in the ear " ( Mark 4 : 28 ).