もっと例文: 1 2 3
- "Why must we always be portrayed in the full habit ? " she asks.
- Only the last, the Schemamonk or Schemanun, the monastic of the highest degree, wears the full habit.
- They continued protesting into their pre-trial hearing; wearing full habits, the nuns answered the judge by nodding without speaking.
- They have retained the full Habit, monastic customs and regular observances of the Nuns of the Order of Preachers.
- During part of their history, the lay affiliates of the Carmelites wore the white mantle which the friars wore, or even the full habit.