もっと例文: 1 2
- Known as Furnace Branch Road, the highway runs from MD 10 was constructed through the area in the mid-1970s.
- Construction on the remainder of Governor Ritchie Highway began in 1936 and was completed south from Furnace Branch to the Severn River in 1938.
- The first portion of Governor Ritchie Highway was completed as a four-lane divided upgrade to existing MD 2 from the Baltimore city limit in Brooklyn Park to Furnace Branch in 1934 and 1935.
- All old segments of MD 2 were redesignated MD 648 by 1939 . This includes the portion of Robert Crain Highway from Glen Burnie to Furnace Branch that is now the northern part of MD 3 Business.
- In 1949, the portion of MD 648 on Robert Crain Highway was widened and resurfaced, shortly before it was replaced with US 301 Alternate, which ran concurrently with MD 2 from Furnace Branch into Baltimore.