もっと例文: 1 2
- Glaucine may produce side effects such as sedation, novel psychoactive drug.
- Studies of the effect of several alkaloids in mice, including glaucine, demonstrate anticonvulsant and antinociceptive properties.
- Glaucine has also been demonstrated to be a dopamine receptor antagonist, favoring D1 and D1-like receptors.
- In February 2016, Miller along with another harness driver were charged with allowing horses to race with the drug Glaucine in their system.
- In other words; animal studies indicate that glaucine can also act as a pain reliever to a certain extent, although its capacities in this respect appear limited when compared to other analgesics.