もっと例文: 1 2
- We're gonna be gooooood, " he says.
- :Re : " the addiction of a leap second " . . . " That last leap seconds was sooooo gooooood!
- The chant from countless Bruins games rang through the neighborhood : " Na-na-na-na . . . hey-hey-ay, gooooood-bye !"
- Canvassing in a true attempt to further the goal of IMPROVING AN ENCYCLOPEDIA is " gooooood ", canvassing because of non-encyclopedic policy-wok issues or politik discussions like an / i etc is bad canvassing.
- Perhaps the best-known program became the morning " Dawn Buster " program, ( the brainchild of Chief Petty Officer Bryant Arbuckle in 1962 ) thanks to the popularity of the sign-on slogan " Gooooood Morning, Vietnam " ( which was initiated by Adrian Cronauer and later became the basis for the film " Good Morning, Vietnam " starring Robin Williams ).