- The cave is decorated with Gours and contains fixed ladders and traverse lines, as well as some digging equipment.
- This AFD debate was first listed on October 17, and closed a few gours early as a " delete " on October 24.
- Other streams passing through the commune near the Canal include the " Ruisseau des Gours " and the " Ruisseau de Roze ".
- "' KEEP "'- Firstly, everybody, 50 copies within a few gours of the launch is quite remarkable for a debut novel.
- The not ornate part of the cave beginning right behind the entry excels in beautiful stalactites and stalagmites, pillars ( i . e . coalesced stalactites and stalagmites ), curtains and draperies of all sorts, wall coatings, so called " maccaronis " ( thin, hollow stalactites ) and large saucers ( in French : " gours " ).