もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Racial laws similar to the Greaser Act are all part of a history of anti-immigration laws.
- The Greaser Act and the Foreign Miners Tax put people who had foreign status economically and socially behind.
- The influential laws such as the Greaser Act would lead to oppression even after it underwent repeal and amendment.
- The Greaser Act of the 1850s coupled with the Foreign Miners Tax kept minority groups out of the growing mining economy.
- Laws similar to the Greaser Act, such as the Foreign Miners Tax, created horrible economic and social issues for minorities.