もっと例文: 1 2
- Most scientists feel that harvesting lake trout in their spawning grounds bears study.
- The ground bears the name of an Anorthosis benefactor.
- Many famine burial grounds bear no markers.
- The columns rising from the ground bear a gallery with a frieze by Stephan Sinding, Christ among the church's martyrs, fathers and reformers, while windows and sculpted angels decorate the dome above.
- From that research the conclusion was that the Asiatic black bear, when about two years old, spends much time in trees to avoid attack by larger male bears on the ground ('ground bears').