もっと例文: 1 2
- At the final, Guy Bonnet won with " Marie-Blanche " over Daniel Beretta and Isabelle Aubret's " Olivier, Olivia ".
- The song was performed second on the night, following France's Guy Bonnet with " Sweet Dreams with " I'm Never Giving Up ".
- Of the other performers, Stella Maessen ( of Hearts of Soul ), Jean Vall閑, Guy Bonnet and Katja Ebstein all took part in the Eurovision Song Contest again, the latter twice more.
- In 1968, she returned to the contest, again representing France, finishing third, and singing " La source " ( The Spring ) with music by Daniel Faure and lyrics by Henri Dijan, and Guy Bonnet.
- It was the fifth song to be performed at the contest, following Yugoslavia's Eva Sraen with " Pridi, dala ti bom cvet " and preceding France's Guy Bonnet with " Marie-Blanche ".