もっと例文: 1 2 3
- The road affords spectacular views of Halifax Bay and the coastal plain.
- The island lies near the border of Halifax Bay and Coral Sea, east of Townsville about.
- In 1971 the area of southern Halifax Bay was heavily impacted by severe tropical cyclone Althea.
- The island is situated in Steamer Passage, Halifax Bay approximately southwest of Palm Island in Queensland, Australia.
- Rattlesnake Island, also in Halifax Bay, was used for live firing ( and is still used for this purpose ).