have in reserveの例文
- "That's something we always have in reserve, " said Princz attorney William Marks.
- But do I know how much they have in reserve or how extensively they have planned?
- All the Knicks have in reserve are 6-11 Chris Dudley, 6-11 jumping jack Marcus Camby and 6-11 Herb Williams, the oldest player in the league at 41.
- Luckily, I have in reserve Table Plan C, which calls for the use of my most beautiful cloth, white embroidered linen, which once belonged to my husband's grandmother.
- As the weak Hispano-Suiza engine prevented the M . F . 9 from being a truly effective fighter aircraft work was carried out from the autumn of 1929 to the spring of 1931 to find a different engine to have in reserve and install in case of war.