- もっと例文: 1 2
- E . g . is it a neurotoxin or a hemotoxin?
- The process by which a hemotoxin causes death is much slower than that of a neurotoxin.
- It is theorized that the plant produces a powerful hemotoxin, perhaps similar to oleander in nature.
- According to the US Armed Forces Pest Management Board, the venom is a potent hemotoxin that is strongly hemorrhagic.
- A couple of the less-friendly NOx gases include nitrogen dioxide, a stinky reddish brown gas considered to be a severe hemotoxin.