もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Hemotoxins are frequently employed by Japanese mamushi, and similar species ).
- A common family of hemotoxins are snake venom metalloproteinases.
- While all hemotoxins leading to clot formation induce platelet aggregation, they do so in various ways.
- Hemotoxins cause hemolysis, the destruction of red blood cells ( erythrocytes ), or induce blood coagulation ( clotting ).
- Hemotoxins attack the tissues and circulatory system, destroying blood-clotting agents, which causes uncontrollable bleeding in the brain, eyes and kidneys.