- Hideaki Kase, a foreign affairs commentator, said in this week's Shukan Shincho magazine.
- In the words of Hideaki Kase, an influential member of Nippon Kaigi, " We are dedicated to our conservative cause.
- The original Japanese books were created through the collaboration of Japanese writer Hideaki Kase and Marvin Tokayer, an Orthodox American rabbi serving in Japan in the 1960s and 70s.
- Flash forward to modern-day Tokyo, where Harvard-educated commentator and historian Hideaki Kase's film " Pride, " which glorifies Tojo, has been a smash hit.
- Speaking at the house of Hideaki Kase, a leading conservative intellectual, Fujimori said he had never bothered to hire defense lawyers _ partly because he could not afford them, and partly because he saw the charges brought against him in Peru as politically motivated.