もっと例文: 1 2
- Kongo-Wara followers fought under the premise of invulnerability from European soldiers from a sacred hoe handle.
- If you prefer the ground, she suggests using a hoe handle to make the hole; then insert the cutting and add sand.
- "They've got too many workers that like to lean on their hoe handles instead of doing things right, " she said.
- Every time I tried to scoot the snake out the garage door, it would hiss, strike at the hoe handle and get back in the corner.
- In 1928, a major insurrection, the Kongo-Wara rebellion or'war of the hoe handle', broke out in Western Ubangi-Shari and continued for several years.