もっと例文: 1 2
- Jacob Hufty died on May 20, 1814.
- Baldwin Hufty ( 4th New Jersey ).
- His colleague Hufty added, " The many false-positive results produced by total body CT scans can lead to tremendous anxiety and unnecessary operations and testing ."
- After recuperating at Philippeville, Hardy married the 20-year-old Calixte Hufty de Busnel, S閚armont's sister-in-law, on 18 January 1797.
- Likable American-Indian actor Adam Beach as Squanto squats on a promontory while intoning some solemn-sounding hufty-magufty about his father the chief's " words of wisdom ."