in common currencyの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Seeing prices in common currency will let consumers quickly spot cross-frontier bargains.
- The ones in common currency were first used for the VHS release of the series in the 1980s.
- The form was one of many advanced engineering solutions, including folded plate roofs, that were in common currency ."
- For all the blunt language now in common currency, various American regions and subcultures show very different preferences on such sensitive topics.
- Though happy, both had affairs with others rather freely, in accord with the bohemian sensibilities of sexual liberation in common currency in that day.