in narrow circumstancesの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3
- They asked for an opportunity to salvage a federal rule of evidence that allows hearsay testimony in narrow circumstances.
- A tweet can be a reliable source in narrow circumstances, which you seem to have a handle on.
- The Supreme Court has original jurisdiction only in narrow circumstances, but holds appellate jurisdiction over the entire state judicial system.
- The bill would also undo the Oregon Death With Dignity Act, a voter-approved statute that allows physician-assisted suicide in narrow circumstances for terminally ill patients.
- YouTube isn't generally a reliable source, except in narrow circumstances, and the way you're talking is pretty close to claiming it's a source.