in perfect silenceの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- Wednesday's exchange came after Milosevic had sat in perfect silence since his trial opened Tuesday morning.
- A small crowd gathered below in perfect silence.
- Look'd up in perfect silence at the stars.
- It's difficult, too, not to look down the road to Allagash, where families of 16 children used to file onto the school bus in perfect silence, in order of height, former schoolteachers said.
- At meals the boys had to sit in perfect silence; and when they wished to indicate their wants, they did so, not by using their tongues, but by holding up the hand or so many fingers.