in proper sequenceの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3
- Pope was able to arrange the lines in proper sequence and poetic form.
- Scheduling of regular academic courses and those in teaching methods is now better coordinated so candidates can take them in proper sequence.
- The blocks contain computer programming instructions that in proper sequence can make the robot roll for a second, stop, turn or back up when it hits a wall.
- Blessed are Thou "-as if the end of one prayer and the beginning of another, and this serves as a suitable mnemonic to keep the verses in proper sequence.
- In recalling their long association, Eisner said : " It is difficult to put all of the memories of this man in proper sequence because they are so many and so varied.