in prospect ofの例文
もっと例文: 1 2
- Inti has faith in prospects of private education industry, BUSINESS
- As to a fourth question, whether the jurors were on their best behavior in prospect of being seen on network television, the plea is not guilty.
- Another feeder is the Luino link along Lake Maggiore which is about to be upgraded by Italy in prospect of the opening of the Gotthard Base Tunnel.
- But the uncertainties of her early career persist in prospects of a strike next year by actors, writers and directors that could be financially devastating for all production workers.
- refers to the anime ( produced in prospect of being ) broadcast by independent stations generally located in the video game stakeholders, with limited commitment from the broadcasters for broadcast self-regulation.