in soviet georgiaの例文
もっと例文: 1 2 3 4
- It acquired the status of a town in Soviet Georgia in 1934.
- Nationalism in Soviet Georgia emerged in 1989 when the weakening of the Soviet Union began.
- After Kazbegi's emigration, his wife Ekaterine Chichua and their younger son Nika stayed in Soviet Georgia.
- But the shortage of card-carrying centers figures to make the player formerly known as Tsakalov ( in Soviet Georgia ) a lottery lock . . ..
- GNG was mainly manned by volunteers and more experienced Georgian officers who were serving in Soviet Georgia which would later provide the basis for the regular armed forces.